Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update- DC and Snow!

We are back in DC and have not left the house since we arrived from Miami. What we see from our home window is lots and lots of snow! I also heard that we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow! fun!. Max and Danja were without power last night and all bundled up trying to stay warm. We were lucky that our power did not go out! We watched lots of netflix movies though- lots and lots and lots of French movies!. I will be fluent any day now.. NOT! lol


Eliana is doing well. We are practicing sitting up and rolling over. I have to show my mother that I can teach her to do things as well :p

We have been so blessed by the kind actions of people. Yesterday, Ana, the lady who helps me with household chores came by to make us food. So sweet! She made lots of tacos and salsa and beans and left me a ton of food that I can freeze. She is so sweet and kind. She has taken a liking to Eliana- She says she is Eliana's second grandmother. :-) But who doesn't love Eliana? I am not saying because she is mine, but you cant help but fall in love with her from the moment you meet her!.

My dear friend Reynaldo Shaved his head in solidarity. Will post his picture on my next posting.

As far as my health, I have been feeling weak and tired (the usual) but also having pretty intense migraines. I hate migraines- they totally debilitates you completely. You cant sleep, eat, or drink. I am thinking about checking out acupuncture and herbal remedies soon. I went to see my friend Karina when I was trying to get pregnant and throughout my pregnancy. I think I will return to see if acupuncture can help with my migraines and well being in general.
I have also been thinking of doing a detox. I have to check with my doctor if that is ok with my current treatment for anemia, but this whole process is about detoxifying my body of all the bad it has, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment