Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I had plans to go shopping for a new bed and to catch some great sales, but it rained all day here in Washington DC and I did not want to take Eliana out in the rain- poor baby just got better and I wasnt about to expose her to the elements. Instead, we stayed home all day and watched movies and online shopped. I do, however need to buy a new bed as I am sleeping on a bare mattress (it is better than the fold out couch I was sleeping on before...long story.. for another posting).

I will probably head to Florida sometime this week to get the rest of my tests done and to hopefully begin some sort of treatment. What we are leaning to is immunotherapy. If you have never heard of it, dont worry, I had not heard of it either. This youtube link helps understand it a little.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76vznHtOyq4

No comments:

Post a Comment