Wednesday, June 1, 2011

UPDATE

Update:
My oncologist believes I am ready for surgery. This is great news.. it means: Surgery and then a few rounds of chemo plus treatment and I should slowly begin my recooperation. I cannot wait.
I met with the surgeon last week and he gave me lots of options with regards to surgery methods, etc. He also gave me the run down of possible complications, side effects etc. There are lots of possible complications so I will be having 2 second opinions. I am making appointments for second opinions now and hopefully will have a clearer view of what is to come soon.

As always, I am a nervous wreck, but keep chin up.

This week I feel great! I have not caught anything and am ready for the Race for the Cure Run this Saturday June 4th. If you are in the DC area, I encourage you to attend. What else do you have to do on a Saturday am at 8am?  Sleeping is for when you are dead!.. remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment