Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DC Best City To Raise A Family

My Parents (Yes you guys!) keep on insisting that I should move back home to Miami and be with family through this whole ordeal. While it does sound tempting to move back home and be taken care of, I think that if I move back home it would be worse for me in the long run. For one, I would feel defeated, as if I am incapable of working, going through treatment, and taking care of a child. Second, there are no jobs back home where I could work and earn some money, and lastly, DC is such a great place to be around with a small child. I am not the only one who thinks that"
DC ranked #1 best city in the US to raise a family.

http://wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2423610
I dont know what the future holds and I hope I do not get sicker and need to stop working and require full time help. I will cross that bridge when it happens (hopefully it will not!). In the meantime, I am doing ok and I enjoy going home to Miami once a month.. the best of both worlds!.

Esther is moving to DC and now we are all up here in the DC area... HINT HINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment