Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and other things

Hello all:

Happy Halloween from my family to yours. Eliana will be trick or treating today and will be wearing her very warm cow outfit (see previous post). She was previously Cinderella, but after getting a hint of what the weather was going to be, we ran to Pottery Barn Kids and bought whatever warm costume was left- hence the Cow costume.

Everything else is going great. I have a new JOB as I mentioned before. I am now working at LivingSocial and I absolutely love it. The best place ever. I wear jeans to work, there is endless amounts of food, and the work is very interesting and I have lots and lots of responsibilities. The hours are extreamly flexible and since it's an internet start -up, I can work from home lots. PERFECTION. I hope I dont jinx it.. this is a great gig.. benefits are amazing, hours are great, I am working on compliance and regulatory global work. In all, perfect set up. Too good to be true!. Pinch me please.

Eliana has been in her new daycare for a month now and she finally does not cry when I drop her off. Today was the first day that she did not cry!! She gave me a sad face, but no screams or tears. THANK GOD! FINALLY!.

Healthwise- I have a mammogram scheduled for November 18th- I have a lot of pain on my left boob and hoping that it's a clogged something or other and nothing bad.. my hormones are still crazy so I am hoping it has something to do with hormonal imbalance. Everyday I feel as if I have more and more energy so the meds are leaving my system. My last procedure is scheduled for early december and scans right before the holidays. I cannot believe it has been a year.
What a year- I must say.

Eli and I are also heading to Disneyworld with the family during the holidays-only for a few days.  Mom and dad are coming up for thanksgiving so I am in charge of thanksgiving feast this year at my house. I am going to go all out (of course) and I will post pictures of my ridiculous endevour.

That's all for now. Will post pictures of trick or treating tomorrow.

Feliz dia de los Muertos too!..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment