Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Update

Hello everyone. Sorry I have not been posting as often as I should, but there is something wrong with my Iphone and it is not allowing me to post to blogger. :-(. I hope I can fix the problem, as you all know I do most of my blogging on my iphone while I run around with Eli.

Eli and I are trying to adjust to our new schedule, places, and work. Let me tell you, it is very hard to deal with a toddler and a full time job without much family for help. It is quite an undertaking.

The last two weeks were challenging. Eliana caught a nasty gastroenteritis (or what the doctor told us-- travel stomach bug). It was terrible! Diarrhea and throw up non stop for 4 days!. to top it off, right as she was feeling better, she caught a nasty cold/cough/flemmy thing. .. poor thing. She cant get a break. This is the sickest she has been in a year. I feel bad for her. But that is what I get for changing her environment so abruptly and throwing her to the wolves! (I know I am exaggerating).

The other day, Eliana threw up on me on the metro! Yes, it was loads of fun. We were both covered head to toe in vomit and I had to turn around, and start all over again with showers, etc.  Never a dull moment with the Eli-Sonia Duo!.  All in all though, this has been one of the happiest month for us. I am finally feeling better and we are exploring and trying new things. Will post pictures once my iphone situation is settled.

I have a new obsession!:
http://ny.curbed.com/

I think Eli and I will be able to afford homes in Staten Island (YIKES-NEVER!)

Enjoy the link and see how the other half lives.

Til next time,

toodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment