Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Update

Hello everyone:
Happy few days before thanksgiving.

It's been a very hectic few weeks.. heck- few months!. I have been working full time for two months now and it has taken me about that long to get in the groove of things.
My weekdays consists of the following:  ready?

Wake up at 6:30
Eliana wakes up around 6:45- get her from her crib proceed to place her on my bed- play for 5 minutes
6:30-7am- brush teeth, wash face (showers occur in the evening when Eliana goes to bed)
7am- Feed Eliana breakfast.. play
7-7:30 get eliana dressed, get myself dressed..
7:45- Walk out the door- take Eli in carrier with her stuff and mine (yes, I am a mule), take subway, fight with people in the subway walk to daycare
8:30- arrive at daycare, play with Eliana.. leave her things ready.
8:45- Walk to work
9:am- get to work..  work til 5:30-5:45  (if I am lucky get a workout in over lunch time)
5:45-6:00- walk to daycare (or take subway to daycare)
6:00-6:15- pick up eliana- discuss day events with teachers, strap her to my carrier take her things.. walk to metro
6:45- arrive home.. play and unwind for 15 minutes
7-8pm-  feed Eliana dinner, give Eliana bath, play with her, pjs, get her really to bed.. put her to bed
8:30:11- COLLAPSE.. or eat dinner, take shower, pay bills, maybe do a little work, watch trash tv.. go to bed..trying to squeeze in a workout time, but it's been very tough.
 
repeat..

Fun right? lol
and that's when things are running smoothly and we are both feeling well and not tired/sick/ etc.

The weekends are better and I try to find fun activities for us to do.

I know one thing though.. My life is richer and 1000 times happier because she is in my life.. No regrets, just overjoyed.

Tomorrow a special thanksgiving blog about all the blessing and lots of shout outs and thank yous.

scans and my last procedure coming up in the next few weeks.

Have a wonderful day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment