Thursday, December 23, 2010

Busy Days

I am trying to update my blog via my cell phone instead of my computer. I am in Miami this week spending time with my family and visiting doctors to determine where it would be best for me to undergo my treatments. I purposely left my computer at home so I wouldn't be tempted to spend my time going crazy on the Internet.
What has happened the last week: Eliana is still sick with a pretty nasty cold that keeps her up at night. The flight to Miami worsened her condition, but mom here really needed some TLC from her family.

I have a ton of appointments bs hope that by the new year I will have a plan of attack and some sort of timeline. I feel lethargic and tired, but think it is a combination of everything that has occurred in the last few weeks.

What all the doctors and research have agree on is that the hormones of the pregnancy and what I took to try to conceive accelerated the growth of the tumor. Apparently, if you take hormones to ovulate, you increase your chances of getting some sort of cancer by 60 percent. This all means that I may have still gotten this tumor, but later in life.
Eliana: I wouldn't of changed a single thing. It just means I am younger and with more strength. :-)

Yesterday, I went to get my haircut at Oribe salon in Miami beach.. The hair salon to the stars lol. After spending a small fortune, I think my hair looks pretty cute. Too bad I have to wash my hair because there is no way I can replicate this hairdo at home. I wish I could take the hairdresser home with
me. Ha

I am looking forward to going to the movies on Xmas day- it will be my first outing since the baby was born. Wait, that is not true.. I went out on September 18th to celebrate my friends wedding in dc. Needless to say.. I never thought I would be so excited to go see a movie.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment