Friday, September 2, 2011

keeping busy keeping sane

I promise I will post better and longer posts in the near future, but we have been very busy!
Birthday week was great. Can't complain one little bit.33 never looked so good
My brother and sister surprised me with a birthday dinner and cake. I had no idea so it was a sweet surprise.

My sweetheart surprised me with flowers, a beautiful gift and a yummy dinner. My bff- brother from another mother, Kel took me to a lovely lunch and we had a lovely time.


My dear friend Yona took me to a lovely brunch and we had mimosas and it was the perfect brunch before going to the doctor to get my scans/MRI. She is the best. I love her and I am so happy that she is in my life. xox.
I had a fantastic Interview with a dream job this week. It went well and I am a finalist. If it works out it will be the silver lining and an end of a very turbulent year.
I also reconnected with a dear friend from college, N. We were BFFs in college and this week we picked up where we left off.. So nice so sweet! She is thinking of moving back to the east coast! Whether it is NY or DC I am sure I will be seeing a lot of her.

We are busy packing and NYC next week. Nervous and excited.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Ps
No more medication for me. Out of my system! I am finally starting to feel like my old optimistic self again. Only one year of crazy and depression lol
I am full of love and optimism today. Not sure why, but I am happy for the first time in a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment